Monday, February 20, 2012

6th Legere - 2nd Batallion Update

The 6th Legere's 2nd Batallion begins to take shape!
So I know it's been quite a long time since I have posted any updates.  And I would like to think I have had a decent few reasons. The biggest being that my wife and I bought a new house back in December.  We had to be completely moved in within 3 days of signing on the house.  So everything had been rushed.  Throw in some repair work and unpacking and here I am.  Finally back to working on my French.

As you can see above, the Light Infantry are coming along.  Yes, I know they are not complete. I have to finish their backpacks and a few minor touch ups and basing but this is the bulk of the 2nd Btn.  I have to paint a base of 6 Grenadiers for this Batallion.

I have fallen behind on my painting schedule by quite a bit.  I still have 116 models to paint to complete my portion of the army and about 58 days to do it!  So with that gents! I bid you adieu!

B

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a tough ask but I wish you the very best of luck; miniatures look great though.

    ReplyDelete