Saturday, January 5, 2013

The 24th Michigan, ready for basing.


Another unit bites the dust, so to speak. I'm another 30 models closer to completing the Iron Brigade, and feeling better for getting past this "hump" unit (this was the middle infantry unit of five).

I know I'm going to be swamped with other painting tasks and so on during January, so I'm looking towards February to convert and paint the 7th Wisconsin, and then March for the 19th Indiana. If that goes smoothly, I'll be able to finish off my command, artillery, and assorted markers in April, all ready for their big debut on the tabletop at Adepticon.



I hope you like them, and I hope we'll see some more Union regiments march onto these pages soon.

Cheers
Dave

2 comments:

  1. Stunning!!! I really like the look of these guys. Very well done Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dave,

    those Yankees look really awesome. I've been following this blog since the Salamanca project and I'm looking forward to any new posts here!

    Cheers
    Monty

    ReplyDelete