Monday, March 4, 2013

The 7th Wisconsin in firing line.



Well, I have finally finished off the boys from the 7th Wisconsin, and have thereby rounded out my contribution from the state of Wisconsin. Only my Solomon Meredith command stand, one horse holder stand, and the men from the 19th Indiana to go (along with a few markers and so forth).


Much like the rest of my regiments, the 7th Wisconsin are primarily plastics with a handful of metals sprinkled throughout, including some casualty models, sergeants, and command group.


At the time of posting we have roughly 45 days until Adepticon. I hope everyone is cracking on with their painting requirements ; )

You can check out the rest of my boys here:
2nd Wisconsin
6th Wisconsin
24th Michigan
6th Pennsylvania Cavalry

Cheers
Dave

4 comments: